Shotfire Red Cap Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2. This Competition is being run at Thorn-Clarke Wines, 266 Gawler Park Road, Angaston SA 5353 (‘Thorn-Clarke’) during the Promotional Period.
3. The Competition commences at 9.00am (ACST) on 1st September 2020 and concludes at 5:00pm (ACDT) on 30th November 2020 (‘Promotional
4. The promoter of this Competition is Barossa Vintage Pty Ltd (ABN 78 435 605 917) as owner of Thorn-Clarke at 266 Gawler Park Road, Angaston SA 5353 Telephone: 08 8564 3036 (‘Promoter’).
5. Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
6. Competition open to Australian residents 18 years of age or over.
7. There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
8. To enter the Competition the entrant must have a valid email address.
9. Neither this Competition nor Thorn-Clarke Wines have been sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
10. To enter the Competition, the entrant must purchase 6 Shotfire branded wines in a single transaction. The purchase must be made either via
thornclarkewines.com or by phone or in person direct from Thorn-Clarke Wines. Purchases made via other retailers will not be eligible. If the entrant receives a red capped bottle in their purchase of 6 wines, they will be eligible to register for the prize draw. The entrant must complete and submit the registration form at www.thornclarkewines.com/redcap to register for the prize draw. Every entrant who submits an eligible registration will win a prize. At the end of the Promotional Period, a draw will be conducted to determine which prize will be received by each eligible entrant.
11. Entrants who receive a red capped bottle but do not register for the prize draw will forfeit their entry.
12. There are ten (10) red capped bottles to be found and ten (10) prizes to be won:
a. First prize is a Weber® Baby Q® Premium (Q1200) Gas Barbecue (LPG) valued at $349 plus a Weber® Barbecue Bible book valued at $34.95;
b. Second prize is a Thorn-Clarke 3L 2017 Shotfire Shiraz valued at $160;
c. Third prize is a Thorn-Clarke 3L 2017 Shotfire Shiraz valued at $160;
d. Fourth prize is a Thorn-Clarke 3L 2017 Shotfire Shiraz valued at $160;
e. Fifth prize is a Thorn-Clarke Wines gift voucher valued at $100;
f. Sixth prize is a Thorn-Clarke Wines gift voucher valued at $100;
g. Seventh prize is a Thorn-Clarke Wines gift voucher valued at $50;
h. Eighth prize is a Thorn-Clarke Wines gift voucher valued at $50;
i. Nineth prize is a Thorn-Clarke Wines gift voucher valued at $20; and
j. Tenth prize is a Thorn-Clarke Wines gift voucher valued at $20.
13. The total prize pool is valued at $1,203.95.
14. The prize draw will be conducted on 1st December 2020 at Thorn-Clarke Wines, 266 Gawler Park Road, Angaston SA 5353.
15. The winners of the competition will be notified via phone and/or email by 5.00pm (ACDT) Friday 4th December 2020.
16. Prizes will be sent to winners once the draw has been conducted:
a. First prize will be shipped directly from Weber Australia to the winner. Please refer to
https://www.weber.com/AU/en/meta/shipping-and-return/nav44.html for their shipping policy.
b. Second, third and fourth prizes will be shipped directly from Thorn-Clarke Wines to the winners via Australia Post.
c. All gift voucher prizes will be emailed to the winners.
17. The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion.
18. The shape of the Weber Q® is a registered trademark.
19. Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
20. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
22. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
23. The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
24. It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or
25. By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
26. Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement: The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting
Thorn-Clarke Wines and to process the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly
a. the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
b. the Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may:
i. assist the Promoter in promoting Thorn-Clarke Wines or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or
telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or
ii. use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services), without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues
until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law). Entrants’ personal information may also be
disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.