- The promoter is: Thorn-Clarke Wines whose registered office is at 266 Gawler Park Rd, Angaston SA 5353.
- The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of Thorn-Clarke Wines and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.thornclarkewines.com.au
- Multiple entries from the same person are allowed. One entry per 6 bottles purchased.
- Closing date for entry will be 4pm CST, 16th March 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entries will only be approved by purchases made at www.thornclarkewines.com.au
- To enter purchase any 6 bottles from www.thornclarkewines.com.au
- Once your order has been confirmed you will receive an email with details on the competition and the amount of entries you have received.
- For every 6 bottles ordered you receive one entry. Multiple entries will be allowed.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as follows:
- Economy Flights from your nearest capital city.
- 3 days car hire valued at $255.
- 2 nights at the Gabel Hill Studio Retreat located on Gawler Park Rd, Angaston SA 5353 valued at $400.
- Private tasting and a platter for 2 at the Thorn-Clarke Wines cellar door valued at $36.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Flights and car hire will be booked by Thorn-Clarke Wines on behalf of the winners. Thorn-Clarke Wines must be notified of intended travel times 4 weeks prior to travelling. Flights will be booked at times negotiated between Thorn-Clarke Wines and the winners.
12. Winners will be chosen via a live random draw on the Thorn-Clarke Wines Facebook page at 4.30pm CST on the 16th March, 2018.
13. The winner will be notified by email and a phone call immediately after the live draw has been completed. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner with instructions on how to redeem the prize.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Thorn-Clarke Wines reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.